Cena vs Batista Who Was More Over?

Discuss anything that does not have to do with promotion. This is a great place to network with other forum administrators and prospective visitors!
markblake
Cash on hand: Locked

Cena vs Batista Who Was More Over?

Post by markblake » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Both men really started to get their main event push around the same time in 2005 with Batista defeating HHH for the World Championship at Mania 21 well Cena defeated JBL for the WWE Championship on the same night

Both were pushed really heavily through the 2005-2007 time period winning multiple championships but at one period of time Batista was noticeably more over with the crowd then Cena was and I know you might say it was due to Cenas lack of wrestling ability but Batista wasnt so hot in the ring ether eventually around the late 2005 early 2006 time the crowd turned on Cena due to the lack of wrestling ability (also going over IWC favorites) but somehow Batista also with the lack of ring ability managed to stay over with the crowd well getting the same push

So my question is how come the crowd turned on Cena and not Batista when they both had the same problem?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
-https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?43 ... -More-Over

-Bike Rental Video