Jaluna Rolik

Receive a thoughtful essay on why users should visit your site or join your forum. You can use this essay to advertise your site or show off to others.

Moderator: Service Team

Juneberry
Cash on hand: Locked

Jaluna Rolik

Post by Juneberry » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Site Name: Jaluna Rolik
Site URL: http://jrolik.caludin.com

Princess MeowsePad
Site Admin

Re: Jaluna Rolik

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 pm

I will do this. Please allow me up to forty-eight hours to complete it. :)

Princess MeowsePad
Site Admin

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:16 pm

In the era where most blogs are simply cash cows that only post articles for the sake of increasing their search engine optimization, it can be hard to find a genuine person who is simply posting about subjects that are important to her. If that is what you are looking for, look no further than Jaluna Rolik. Jaluna Rolik is a blog full of genuine articles posted by an interesting young writer who simply loves what she does.

The first time that you visit Jaluna Rolik, you will notice that the banner at the top is beautiful and fits the theme of the blog perfectly. Scrolling down, you will be pleased to find that the blog has a modest yet attractive design. I find that blogs with very flashy designs tend to distract the reader from the content, and this blog seems to have hit the sweet spot; it is pleasing and easy to read, yet it lets the content be the main star.

Another thing you may notice right away is that although the blog is less than a month old, there is already plenty of content for your reading pleasure. Most people who read blogs seem to like it when there are new posts often enough to keep things interesting but not so often that it becomes overwhelming to keep up with it. Jaluna Rolik strikes a good balance with an average of a new post approximately every three days.

Beyond first impressions, the content of the posts is also quite stellar. The author tends to write about her favorite subject of all: writing. Many of her posts center around a certain theme of writing such as characters, NaNoWriMo, and changing writing habits. She also shares some struggles from her personal life like some academic difficulties from her childhood. It is nice to see a person being so transparent and honest about who she is when so many people try to hide their imperfections through methods like Facebook image crafting.

It is clear that there are many reasons to visit Jaluna Rolik. While it is daunting to start reading a new blog, I assure you that this one is a very worthy investment of your time. Whether you are a writer or just somebody who likes to see people being themselves and sharing things that are important to them, there is plenty of material here for your reading pleasure.

Princess MeowsePad
Site Admin

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm

This was the first recommendation ever written, so I hope that you found it helpful. The purpose of a recommendation is to emphasize the positive and give readers thoughtful, compelling reasons to visit a site. They can be used for advertising purposes. If you have any feedback, I would love to hear it. :)

Juneberry

Post by Juneberry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm
This was the first recommendation ever written, so I hope that you found it helpful. The purpose of a recommendation is to emphasize the positive and give readers thoughtful, compelling reasons to visit a site. They can be used for advertising purposes. If you have any feedback, I would love to hear it. :)
I'm very happy to hear your honest thoughts in this as well. The way you wrote it including both personal and general observations makes it a very great testimony, and you don't overdo it with praise I think. I think your method of writing it is a great one, as you make sure to choose specific reasons and give thorough yet concise explanations as to your reasoning. Logic and emotions blend well together with the writing style you used to give a very comfortable appraisal. :)

Princess MeowsePad
Site Admin

Post by Princess MeowsePad » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Thanks, Juneberry. I am glad that you liked it. :)